Sunday 14 April 2013

Hello World!

I am a girly girl. Not a stereotypical bimbo, who loves pink, clothes and shoes and hates sports, geeks and science fiction. I am a normal person. Yes, I do love fashion and shoes, and I'm not very good at sports, but that is pretty much where my similarity with the stereotype ends. I am also a feminist, a writer, a geek, and an aspiring fashionista. This is a blog for normal women everywhere. Some of us like to read, some like to write, some like solving puzzles, and some love playing sports. Most of us love shoes, and most of us want to lose some weight. We all go a little crazy sometimes. We're all different, and we're all a little bit alike.

I call my blog "The Princess, the Witch and the Wardrobe", because the three things represent things very important in our lives- the wardrobe, of course is self-explanatory. The Princess and the Witch are the two roles that society long ago defined for women. Not the princess and witch per se, but the more recognized "good girl" and "bad girl". Truth is, we are both, and neither. We are trying to find a balance between the two that suits us best, and we'd like to call ourselves non-conformists. So, let's be the path breakers, let's do whatever we want to do, and let's not stop to think about what others would say- because that is freedom in it's truest sense.

In this blog, I'll be talking about different things everyday. For now, I've come up with some topics we could discuss, and some stuff I'd like to talk about. Things that are important to me, things that have probably been talked about a lot already, but things on which I'd like to shed my own personal brand of lighting. Things like fashion, shoes, books, feminist issues, weight loss, appearance, relationships, friendships, food, drinks, parties, movies, sports (maybe), hot guys, Tv series, and everything else I can think of. So, ladies, this is for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment